XPrime Markets Limited - General Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website. Using this or any group website indicates that you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, do not use this website.
Please check these terms and conditions periodically for changes. Using this Site following the posting of changes indicates that you accept them as changed.
A. General Use Restrictions
All information, documents, products, software, services and other materials (the “Materials”) provided on this Site are the property and copyrighted work of XPrime Markets Limited. Except as explicitly stated on the web site or as described in these legal terms, none of the Materials may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, distributed, republished, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior express written permission of XPrime Markets Limited. No part of this Site, including but not limited to any logo, graphic, sound or image, may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of XPrime Markets Limited.
XPrime Markets Limited grants you permission to display, copy, distribute and download Oasis Materials provided that: (1) both XPrime Markets Limited copyright notice – © 2023 XPrime Markets Limited – and the permission notice appear – “Used by permission of XPrime Markets Limited” – in such Materials, and (2) no modifications of any such Materials are made. If you breach any of these provisions, this permission terminates automatically without notice, and you must immediately destroy any Materials in your possession or control.
Any unauthorised use of any Materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
B. Links to Other Materials
This Site provides links to other XPrime Markets Limited web sites and to third party sites. The linked third party sites are not under the control of XPrime Markets Limited, and XPrime Markets Limited is not responsible for their content. If you decide to access any such third party site, you do so at your own risk.
The information, methodologies and data contained or reflected herein are proprietary of ProLiquidity and/or its third parties suppliers (Third Party Data), intended for limited non-commercial use, and may not be copied, distributed or used in any way, including via citation, unless otherwise explicitly agreed in writing. They are provided for informational purposes only and
- do not constitute any form of investment advice;
- cannot be interpreted as an offer or indication to buy or sell securities, to select a project or make any kind of business transactions;
- do not represent an assessment of any providers economic performance, financial obligations nor of its creditworthiness.
These data are based on information made available by third parties, subject to continuous change and therefore are not warranted as to their merchantability, completeness, accuracy, timeliness or fitness for a particular purpose. The information and data are provided “as is” and reflect ProLiquidity’s opinion at the date of their elaboration and publication. Neither ProLiquidity nor any of its third-party suppliers accept any liability for damage arising from the use of the information, data or opinions contained herein, in any manner whatsoever. Any reference to third party names or Third Party Data is for appropriate acknowledgement of their ownership and does not constitute a sponsorship or endorsement by such owner. This website and the respective reports or publications uses or is derived from proprietary data of our Third-Party Data suppliers. By accessing this data you acknowledge that information may be subject to inaccuracies or errors and we will not accept liability for any such inaccuracies and shall be under no obligation to notify any person of any error, any reliance you place on such material is entirely at your own risk.
All information or advice provided as part of this web site is intended to be general in nature and you should not rely on it in connection with the making of any decision. XPrime Markets Limited tries to ensure that all information provided as part of this web site is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site but does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. XPrime Markets Limited is not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on such information or advice or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action. Further, XPrime Markets Limited does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any of the Materials. Any prices quoted on group websites are indicative, subject to change and, where applicable, dependent on volume/quantity. Additional costs such as set up fees, account management etc are not included unless expressly stated. The Materials and related graphics published on the website may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. XPrime Markets Limited may change any of the Materials at any time without notice.
D. Trade Marks
The trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and other indications of origin displayed in this website (“Trademarks”) are owned by XPrime Markets Limited or a third party who has granted XPrime Markets Limited a right to use them in this website. Nothing contained herein should be construed as granting the browser or user of this website the right to use any Trademark displayed in this site without the written permission of the owner of the Trademark.
E. Use and Access Restrictions
This Site is owned and operated in the United Kingdom by XPrime Markets Limited. If you choose to access this Site from outside of the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
F. Limitation of Liability
In no event will XPrime Markets Limited, its suppliers, or third parties mentioned on this site be liable for any special, indirect or consequential or any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any web sites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, or in connection with the use or performance of software or of failure to provide services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, negligence or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
G. Complaints Procedure
If you have a complaint or query concerning this web site, please contact: email@example.com
Any dispute relating to this website in any manner shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England.
This web site is owned, managed and operated by:
XPrime Markets Limited
63-66 Hatton Garden,
London EC1N 8LE
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 3951 8840
Who Are We?
XPrime Markets Limited, consisting of XPrime Markets Limited and its related group companies, provide financial products, managed trading and administration systems, investment platforms and other financial technology solutions. We consider protection of your privacy to be of the utmost importance.
We are committed to securing any data that we collect concerning you (“you”) and complying with applicable data protection and privacy laws. We maintain strict customer information privacy policies and use technologies to safeguard your information and communications from unauthorised intrusions and access.
Our business, systems and website are designed to comply with all relevant and appropriate national and international legislation with regards to data protection and user privacy (including the General Data Protection Regulation).
Collection of Personal Information
We will collect and process the following information about you:
- Personal information you give to us.
- This is information about you that you give us when you register on our websites, purchase a product or subscribe to a service from us, including if you download a whitepaper, ebook or brochure from our site, when you fill in a form on our site to contact us with an enquiry, when you correspond with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise, and includes information you provide when you visit our site, use the services provided by, or available through, our site, when you provide us with information requested by us for the verification of your identity and your residential address, and when you report a problem with our site. We may also collect information about you when you take part in or register for one of our competitions, events or surveys.
- When submitting a C.V. when applying for a job with us, you provide us with contact details and certain personal information about you including information about your education, qualifications, employment and job history.
- Personal information we collect from you.
With regards to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), pages you looked at, or searched for, and the products and services you have viewed, ordered or searched including, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call us.
- Information we collect from other sources. Other sources can include third party data controllers; publicly available sources; data brokers or other data subjects.
- If we collect other kinds of personal information about you, we will tell you about this in our privacy notice.
What Happens If You Don’t Provide Your Personal Information?
Please be aware that, if you choose to limit the personal information you provide to us (or, in some circumstances, provide no personal information at all), then we may be unable to provide you with the products and services you have expressed an interest in, or which we have a contract to provide to you. We may also be unable to provide you with access to some or all of our website (or its functionality).
Securing Your Personal Information
We maintain strict security measures in order to protect personal information. These measures include technical and procedural steps to protect your data from misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction. Credit card information is transmitted using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption. Any credit card information is stored, managed and maintained in line with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard 3.2.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. All information submitted to our site via a web browser is protected using HTTPS between the server and your endpoint device, for example your mobile telephone or computer.
Retaining Your Personal Information
We will take steps to ensure that the personal information that we hold about you is retained for only as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. We apply criteria to determine the appropriate retention period for different categories of personal information that we hold about you. For example, we will keep information necessary to protect us in a legal claim up to 7 years after termination of the contract. After this period it will be deleted to the extent reasonably possible, and in compliance with our data retention policy.
Social Media and Other Websites You Visit
a) any social media posts or comments that you make which are about us, or addressed to us on social media platforms or websites (for example, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook). Any such posts or comments will be shared by you under the terms of the relevant social media platform or website on which they are published.
b) links contained on our site, to other recognised and respected organisations’ websites.
We recommend that you review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of the relevant social media platforms and other websites which you visit, to understand how they use your information.
We may monitor and record telephone calls, emails and other communications in accordance with UK law and for business purposes such as for quality assurance, training, for legal or regulatory reasons and to prevent or detect crime.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
From time to time, personal information may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. This might include staff engaged in, among other things, the processing of your payment details, if any, and the provision of support services.
You have a number of rights under data protection laws in relation to the way we process your personal data. These are set out below. You may contact our DPO directly (whose details are below) to exercise any of these rights, and we will respond to any request received from you within one month from the date of the request. In very exceptional circumstances we may need to extend this timescale, but we will always tell you in advance if we do, and our reasons why.
DESCRIPTION OF RIGHT
A right to access personal data held by us about you, as well as information about how we are using your data .
A right to require us to rectify any inaccurate personal data held by us about you.
A right to require us to erase personal data held by us about you, and where the personal data has been made public, for other controllers processing the personal data to also erase links to, or copy or replication of, such personal data. This right will only apply where (for example): we no longer need to use the personal data to achieve the purpose we collected it for; or where you withdraw your consent if we are using your personal data based on your consent; or where you object to the way we process your data (in line with Right 6 below).
A right to restrict our processing of personal data held by us about you. This right will only apply where (for example): you dispute the accuracy of the personal data held by us; or where you would have the right to require us to erase the personal data but would prefer that our processing is restricted instead; or where we no longer need to use the personal data to achieve the purpose we collected it for, but you require the data for the purposes of dealing with legal claims.
A right to receive personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format. You also have the right to require us to transfer this personal data to another organisation, at your request.
A right to object to our processing of personal data held by us about you (including for the purposes of sending marketing materials to you).
A right to object to any automated decision making (this is decision making without any human involvement), including profiling, where the decision has a legal or significant impact on you.
A right to withdraw your consent, where we are relying on it to use your personal data (for example, to provide you with marketing information about our services or products).
If you have any concerns regarding our processing of your personal data, or are not satisfied with our handling of any request by you in relation to your rights, please get in touch with our Data Protection Officer at the contact details set out below in the first instance. You always have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO“). The ICO is the UK’s independent body set up to uphold information rights. You can find out more about the ICO on its website (https://ico.org.uk/). Their address is:
First Contact Team
Information Commissioner’s Office
Contact Us and Complaints
Please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to our Data Protection Officer in the first instance. You can write to us at any time in relation to your rights, including to receive details of the personal information we have about you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
Data Protection Officer,
XPrime Markets Limited,
63-66 Hatton Garden,
London EC1N 8LE
Please quote your name and account number (if you are a customer). If you are requesting information, please also include details of the information you require a copy of as this will help us locate the relevant information. Please be aware that we will take all reasonable steps to confirm your identity before providing you with the information you have requested.
- we are making substantial changes, or
Top Layer Privacy Notice
How Will We Use Your Information
We will use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us, including processing your orders and providing you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to send you a welcome email to verify your account when you register with the site and other emails and communications for the purposes of account management or system maintenance;
- verifying your identity when required (such as when you forget a password or security information) to protect your data from unauthorised access and to help prevent fraud;
- to provide you with marketing information about other services or products we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about, or services or products you have consented to receiving on the relevant site;
- to notify you about changes to our services and/or products;
- in relation to your CV submitted on our site, for purposes in relation to the relevant job which you are applying for, and to notify you about the progress of your job application and contact you about further job opportunities that you may be an appropriate candidate for; and/or
- to ask you for feedback on our services and/or products and to develop and manage our sites in order to give you a better user experience and to improve the design of our products and services.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our site, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you where permitted; and/or
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Using Your Information In Accordance With Data Protection Laws
- Consent: We may provide you with marketing information about our services or products where you have provided your explicit consent for us to do so.
Disclosure of Your Information to Others
We will only disclose your information to:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- members of the XPrime Markets Limted and third party suppliers and service providers for the purposes listed under How We Will Use Your Information above;
- selected third parties so that they can contact you with details of the services that they provide, where you have expressly opted-in/consented to the disclosure of your personal data for these purposes;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site and other selected third parties; an
- law enforcement or fraud prevention agencies, as well as our legal advisers etc.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we are subject to a re-organisation or any of our business or assets are sold to a third party, to the re-organised or third party identity;
- if we, or substantially all of its assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- where it has been legitimately requested for legal or regulatory purposes, as part of legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings or otherwise for the prevention or detection of fraud or crime;
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
From time to time we may provide anonymised information of a general nature to third parties – for example, the number of individuals visiting our site or using our services – but we will not use any information that could identify those individuals.
Controller Contact Details
The controller of this website is: XPrime Markets Limted Plc, a UK Limited Company with the company number 07363659.
Registered office and head office:
63-66 Hatton Garden,
London EC1N 8LE
In order to improve our website and to improve your user experience, we use “cookies” to remember you during your visit, and for a short time after you visit.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data that is transferred to your browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you.
What information is kept by a cookie?
A cookie will typically hold
- the name or IP Address of the website that it has come from
- how long the cookie will stay on your computer or other web connected device
- a value – usually a randomly generated unique number
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
(1) in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector;
(2) in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and un-checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box.
However if you block cookies, you will not be able to use many of the features of this website.
Opt-out of using Cookies on this website
For more information on how to change your cookies settings please see the links below…
- If you use Internet explorer to browse the Internet
- If you use Firefox to browse the Internet
- If you use Google Chrome to browse the Internet
63-66 Hatton Garden,
London EC1N 8LE
Tel: +44. 20 3951 8840
Tel: 44 (0) 207 610 2117